New Safety Guidelines for In-Person Worship
Moving forward, the 8 am and 10:30 am services will be in-person as well as Zoom. Below are the in-person guidelines for St. Paul's:
- We will continue to wear our masks while indoors until children are eligible for the vaccine.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of the church and in the choir room for use.
- Pods (family groups) are asked to maintain at least 6’ of physical distance between their group and other groups.
- To assist with this effort, seating is restricted to every other pew. Pews will be marked for social distancing. Please follow the ushers’ instructions.
- Communion (pre-packaged bread and wine) will be served at a standing station instead of the altar rail. Everyone will be asked to come forward one pew at a time, while still maintaining social distance.
- A collection plate will be available for donations at the entrance of the church.
- Following the conclusion of the postlude, the Ushers will direct the congregation to begin exiting the church from the back pews first and move down the rows to the front until everyone has exited the sanctuary.
- The church will continue to use the disinfecting mister following services.
- We are still working out details around Coffee Hour.
Thank you for your help in keeping everyone safe!