The Center’s large, auditorium-style Great Hall provides an ideal setting for business and performing arts events.
- Planners of large-scale company or club meetings often use the room in traditional auditorium-style configuration; however, the Great Hall easily adapts to smaller breakout sessions.
- Audiences applaud the acoustics and comfort of the Great Hall, which has set the stage for concerts, poetry, readings, lectures, theater, and dance performances. The space can be configured with traditional auditorium seating or a creative cabaret-style arrangement.
- 2,307 square feet
- Accommodates 230 people seated auditorium style
- Accommodates 160 people seated dining room style
The Center’s more intimate, elegant Gallery, with its lovely outdoor courtyard, is perfect for celebrations or solace.
- Your loved ones can join you to honor a birth, baptism, wedding, or other special occasion in a warm, inviting setting that accommodates seated or reception-style entertaining . . . indoors or outdoors.
- When a loved one dies, the bereaved often find great comfort in being surrounded by family and friends. If an interment has taken place at Rock Creek Cemetery, guests may gather together for solace or a celebration of life in our Gallery or Great Hall.
- 2,961 square feet
- Accommodates 160 people seated theater style
- Accommodates 112 people with tables and chairs, and works for smaller groups of 25–60
Information coming soon about the Courtyard. The Great Hall and Gallery have been designed for maximum flexibility and can be combined.