As Christians, we live out our faith by the way we care for each other. It is an extension of our worship, and it is especially true in times of sorrow, hardship, crisis, joy, and celebration.
We become the beloved community by sharing with each other our time, talent, and treasure. Our ongoing care and support of each other through our various In-Reach ministries strengthens the bonds of community.
Pastoral care involves:
- Visiting parishioners in the hospital
- Visiting shut-ins and making telephone calls
- The Rector’s care for those in need
- Consoling those experiencing the grief of loss
- Taking Holy Communion to shut-ins
- Providing meals and transportation
Please contact the Church Office with your or others’ pastoral care needs, such as being placed on the prayer list, requesting home Communion, reporting a death, or alerting us to a hospital stay.